Thursday, January 6, 2011

CHRISTMAS

We had an amazing Christmas! The kids were spoiled beyond belief. I sure am glad I went through and cleaned out their rooms prior to Christmas, hehe! We still dont have room for all they got! Very blessed. ^_^

My in-laws also came to town for nearly a week for Christmas. One day we made a trip up to Atlanta to go to the aquarium. It was PACKED but the kids enjoyed it regardless.

My birthday is January 1st, so we celebrated that. Jeremiah got me an owl cake, it was too cute! My stepbrother's wife's birthday is the same as mine, so we got to celebrate together. We had a get-together at my dad's on New Years Eve. Jeremiah and I actually stayed up til midnight this year to ring in the new year... I hadn't done that in years. ^_^ On my birthday we all had lunch at TGIFridays, then came home and had cake and ice cream. Then that night the in-laws watched the kids while Jeremiah and I went out for drinks and a movie. We saw Tron, finally! I loved it, it was such a great birthday.

I had 10 days off work at Christmas time, and they flew by. I swear, I always end up needing a vacation from my vacations, lol. So this week has been spent cleaning up here and there. Trying to get back to our usual routine. Caleb just started back at school yesterday.

Everybody at my dad's on Christmas eve, to open gifts. My stepbrother Charlie and his wife, my brother Adam, my dad and stepmom, and then me and J and the kids.
Photobucket

Gifts at my dad's!
Photobucket

Santa came to our house!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty!
Photobucket

Christmas morning we had to wake these boogers up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The #1 item he wanted the most... a Fushigi. ^_^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Going outside with her new baby and stroller to check out Caleb's new bike!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My cousin Haley and her boyfriend Clay with their ornament I made them.
Photobucket

My mom with the flower pot I painted for her.
Photobucket

It snowed here Christmas night!! I read somewhere that hasn't happened since 1970. WOW! Didn't stick overnight, but it was coming down hard. Loved it!
Photobucket

The aquarium.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Atlanta that night. Beautiful!
Photobucket

Birthday girls! Me and my SIL Heather.
Photobucket

My cake. ♥
Photobucket

Photobucket

Going swimming at the in-laws' hotel pool!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment