Thursday, April 14, 2011

FIGURING THINGS OUT

Ok I'm trying to figure this site out better. More than just posting my own entries. I think I've figured out how to "follow" other people's journals as well. Its much different than LJ, oy! I'm definitely missing LJ CUTS on this site. I promise not to spam everyone with a trillion pics again, like I did yesterday LOL! And that was only a portion of the pics I've taken of the past few months... I thought I was being conservative yesterday!

I stayed up entirely too late last night trying to revamp this journal. Once I figured out how to customize my layout, I went nuts trying to make it all pretty. Hopefully this will give me incentive to come back here and update fairly often. :)

2 comments:

  1. There is a way to make a cut ive seen people do it, when I figure it out I will let you know

    ReplyDelete