Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DISNEY ON ICE: TOY STORY 3

I took the kids to see Disney On Ice: Toy Story 3 last weekend. It was my first time going to one of those and it was AWESOME! I couldn't tell who loved it more, me or the kids! :P Every time one is in town, I never find out about it until after the fact, lol. This time was perfect, Jeremiah was gone to Reserve duty all weekend so it was a great thing for me to do with the kids while Jeremiah was gone. Joley was absolutely amazed, I loved watching her reaction to everything. She kept waving at the characters and asking if she could go hug them. Too sweet. ♥ :) Caleb loved it too, but since he's older he wasn't quite as excited, haha!

Of course we bought the overpriced souvenirs, but that's all a part of the fun, right? Joley picked out a Jessie cowgirl hat and Caleb got a light-up Buzz Lightyear sword. Caleb got popcorn and Joley got cotton candy, and the cotton candy came with a little Toy Story alien hat, so Joley let Caleb have that. They also got the souvenir Woody cups, because popcorn and cotton candy make ya thirsty and the lines for other (probably cheaper) refreshments were ridiculously long. But hey, again- all part of the fun. ^_^

Photobucket

I couldn't figure out what was wrong with Buzz's eyes. I thought the actor was intoxicated or something, it looked like his eys were rolled back into his head. But once I got home and edited my pics, I could zoom in and see it was actually a crap-ton of white make-up right under the dude's eyes, which made his eyes look freaky during the show, lol.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Joley's favorite one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

After the show... both kids unamused at me wanting to take MORE pictures, and Joley was seriously lacking a nap. ;)
Photobucket

The show was FANTASTIC. I loved every minute of it. The only thing that sucked was the cramped seating... I wish they had spread the chairs out a little more so I wasn't sitting in the lap of the person next to me. :P we bought really good seats too, right on the ice! I cannot wait for another show to come to town, that was soooo much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment