Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY

Joley helping daddy wash my car for Mother's Day ^_^
Photobucket

For Mother's Day my mom, aunt, cousin, grandma and I all went to Sips N Strokes. It was so much fun! I can't wait to go again!

My mom and I with our wine glasses I painted for us!
Photobucket

My cousin and grandma
Photobucket

My aunt
Photobucket

All of us with our paintings!
Photobucket

First...
Photobucket

Halfway through...
Photobucket

My finished product
Photobucket

I had several orders for Mother's Day. One friend ordered tuxedo strawberries for her mom, delicious!
Photobucket

Others ordered wine glasses
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also made this for my son's teacher, to hang in her classroom
Photobucket

I made this for our living room, since we got a new area rug
Photobucket

Super cute!
Photobucket

A friend ordered this for her baby's nursery
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment